1. By entering this promotion entrants agree to be entered into this prize draw and be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
2. The promotion is open to GB residents aged 18 or over excluding employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter or any company affiliated with the Promoter, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
3. The promotion will begin at 9am on 1st March 2019 and ends on Sunday 3rd March (“Promotion Period”). There will be one prize given during the Promotion Period and will be given to the first customer to order a pair of Michelin Tyres in between this term.
4. To enter:
I. By being the first customer to order a pair of Michelin Tyres from Wheels Motorcycles Peterborough and quoting 'WINMICHELIN' when ordering.
5. Prizes: One Michelin Backpack and One Michelin Water Bottle.
6. The winner will be selected on a first come first serve basis. The winner will be given their prize when they collect their tyres. The winner will not have to do anything further.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
9. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
11. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If a customer purchases a pair of Michelin Tyres between the date but fails to quote WINMICHELIN when ordering the product this will not be a valid entry. Similar situation to a customer who quotes WINMICHELIN when collecting the product, this is not valid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
16. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
17. By entering this Promotion you give the Promoter your consent to process your personal data for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for future promotional communications as indicated by you during the registration process. The Promoter may disclose winners’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion, fulfilling the prize or communicating with entrants.
19. Promoter: Rider Motorcycles Ltd T/A Wheels Motorcycles, First Drove, Fengate, Peterborough PE15BJ.