1. By entering this promotion entrants agree to be entered into this prize draw and be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
2. The promotion is open to GB residents aged 18 or over excluding employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter or any company affiliated with the Promoter, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the draw.
3. The promotion will begin at 5:30pm on 3rd October 2018 and ending at 04.00pm on 14th October 2018 (“Promotion Period”). There will be one prize draw during the Promotion Period, the prize draw will take place at 10am on Monday 15th October 2018. There will be a total of 1 Prize Draw during the Promotion Period.
4. To enter:
I. Make a clothing/accessories purchase up to the value of £250 at Wheels Motorcycles between 6th October 2018 and 14th October 2018.
II. You will be asked if you would like to enter the competition via a promotional Email/SMS; and
III. Register via the promotion entry form (the billing address and email address must be the same as used during your in-store purchase).
5. Once we receive confirmation that your registration has been successful, you will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. Only one entry per transaction, each additional transaction is counted as an additional entry.
7. Internet access required to enter.
8. Prizes: There is 1 prize available to be won, consisting of a full refund for the total amount of your order (up to a maximum of £250).
9. The winner will be selected at random, from all valid entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone or email within 5 days of the Prize Draw. The winner will not have to do anything further. The Promoter will refund the full amount of their order to the method used for payment.
10. If the Promoter is unable to validate that the Customer’s information matches the information entered on the entry form, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
13. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. By entering this Promotion you give the Promoter your consent to process your personal data for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for future promotional communications as indicated by you during the registration process. The Promoter may disclose winners’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion, fulfilling the prize or communicating with entrants.
24. Promoter: Rider Motorcycles Ltd T/A Wheels Motorcycles, First Drove, Fengate, Peterborough PE15BJ.